Jul 16, 2011

I'm Back

Boy it has been such a long time since my last post.  I have been busy and have had a lot of bumps in the road.  It has been a hot and sticky summer but in Florida we are use to that.


 I just became a Great Aunt again I think this is number 9 or 10 I can't keep track but here he is:
                                                                    Bentley Luis Wiles
                                                                     7pounds 7 ounces
Isn't he a cutie..... My niece is soooooooo in love. Congratulations to Tina and Chad ,Aunt Linda Loves you guys........



Here are some new things I have been working on:
This is Ida Clair and her cat olive.  She is a large doll with a gusseted head.  Ida is completely rag stuffed for that old feel and stained and sanded for that primitive look. Her face is hand stitched using cotton thread and she is wearing a muslin shirt with an old print skirt and a osnaburg belt.  Olive the cat is made of old linen that is rag stuffed and stained her face is all hand stitched she also has a tail made out of an old rag rug.  If anyone is interested please e-mail me or go to my picture trail.  I will be putting some new things on etsy and my picture trail soon!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Until next time!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment