Jun 14, 2011

Sorry so long in posting


Here are some new little best friends that I just made they are so cute.  I just love their hair they are ready for the day!


Sorry so long in posting guys!  I just have been real busy getting orders out.....  My husband is out looking for a job today please send prayers.  I am just hoping he gets one.  It's so hard to have to start over at our age. The job situation in Florida is not that great but hopefully that will change soon, at least that's what the powers that be are saying.   I want to be able to create full time and hopefully I will..... This has been a hard year and a half for us financially...... I am sure you all have experienced this too....... I want to really make a go of selling my creations and would appreciate any help any of you seasoned sellers can give.  Sometimes I feel like the 3 steps forward 2 steps back girl but must persevere..... I just love to create it just gets my juices flowing.......and I am so blessed to be able to do this.  I just hope I can make a living at it as well....  Sorry to be so gloomy...... I would appreciate if  you would put my blog out there on yours and I will do the same.  I have been following all they great  primitive blogs that I can so maybe we can network together.....I am new to all of this so let me know if I am on the right track.   Well hope all of you have a wonderful Tuesday. 

Until Next Time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment